Updated: Aug 28, 2019
Have you been thinking about getting some beautiful photos of your loved ones but never seem to find the time?
Then my Autumn Mini Sessions are perfect for you. They are fun, quick and the results are great. Here are a few examples of photos from last year's Autumn mini sessions.
This year's Autumn mini sessions will be running on Saturday, 19th and, 26th of October 2019.
My Autumn mini session is perfect for you if:
1) you are looking to update your existing family photos
2) you are curious about my style of photography and would like to try it out
3) you want to buy a session as a present for someone special (I have lovely gift vouchers available!)
My full family photography session would be better if:
1) you are looking for a mixture of family portrait photos and lifestyle photographs. My custom family sessions are much longer and start off with relaxed portrait photos of your family and your children and then it’s time to play! This is when I can capture - the laughter, the snuggles, kids playing together and the little details.
2) you have a large family (more than 5 people)
Where will your Autumn Mini Sessions be?
The sessions will take place in or near Great Park in Ampthill. I confirm the exact location a few days before the session to ensure I pick the best location for light and scenery. Look out for an email with all the details!
When should we arrive?
Please aim to arrive 5 mins in advance of your session as unlike my full sessions, these will run back to back throughout the day and any missed sessions cannot be refunded.
What should we wear to the Autumn Mini Session?
After your booking has been confirmed, you will receive ‘what to expect’ guide giving tips on what to wear and how to brief the kids.
How much are the Autumn mini sessions and how to book them?
This year I prepared 2 packages with varying amounts of downloads, all with full printing rights. Further images and products can be ordered after receiving your proof gallery, but are absolutely optional!
MINI PACKAGE ONE: 25min, 5 digital images of your choice, £50
MINI PACKAGE TWO: 25min, 12 digital images of your choice, £100
A booking fee of 50% of your selected package is required to secure your selected date and time. Additional photographs can be purchased at £20 per digital image.
What if the weather is bad?
If the skies are grey the mini sessions will go ahead. If it is raining then you need to be available at the same time on the Sunday following your session date. If it’s raining on that day too then I will refund your deposit in full or you can put it towards a full custom session with me.
If you’d like to book yourself a slot, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.